Savoury Kitchen has enacted a health and safety plan to address concerns about the Coronavirus and other viruses. As always, Savoury Kitchen continues to provide delicious food that is safely sourced and prepared in accordance with strict guidelines set forth by the Summit County health department, the CDC, WHO and other state and local agencies. Our clients can rest assured that our products and services are safe.
CURRENT SAVOURY KITCHEN SAFETY PRACTICES
- All employees submit daily symptoms logs before or immediately upon arrival at work - reporting body temperature, symptoms of illness, and recent travel information.
- All employees understand that if they are feeling ill and/or experiencing flu-like symptoms, they do not come to work. If an employee begins feeling ill at work and/or registers a fever (100˚ F or greater), they are sent home immediately.
- All employees wear masks in the office and kitchen while maintaining at least 6-feet of social distance from each other.
- No outside customers or people other than our core group of employees may enter Savoury Kitchen.
- Vendors deliver product in the morning when the kitchen is empty. If staff is present at the time of vendor delivery, vendor and Savoury Kitchen staff wear face coverings and maintain a six-foot distance from each other.
- All cardboard, plastic and metal containers are recycled off-site.
- Kitchen and office surfaces are disinfected regularly – including countertops, desks, doorknobs, phones, keypads, tablets, tools, equipment, etc.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our facility and in our vehicles.